Monday, November 26, 2007

Technoratti

Some of this was so easy to do - like joining up. A matter of filling in the form and tagging it and then linking it through to my blog. Simple, so simple - why aren't the other exercises so user friendly? I guess for me I don't in fact want to increase my blog's visibility but for those who do, it is a good easy solution. Some of it though was difficult and was a result of slightly haywire instructions - why didn't the creators of Web 2.0 put that you needed to go via Advanced search button to do the exercise. Anyway moans aside the most accurate searches I thought was blog directory search with 877 hits and tags which brought up stuff that may not be brought up by doing a normal search via directory.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the tip, we will look at the instructions