Thursday, November 22, 2007

De-li-cious

De-li-cious meant nothing to me at the beginning. I had several attempts to look at the dummy account - should that be account for dummies and still it eluded me. In the end, I went to the boss and asked her to explain it to me....and then it clicked! I went through the paces to set up an account to get an idea - the process was easy (although still waiting for email verification as I write this). The concept would have been perfect for me when i worked in the museum as I had a lot of favourite sites for my job which other staff members and my volunteers had use for at times, - I could give them the site address and they could access it. I could also access them from anywhere too, whether i was at my computer or not. I also could have accessed them easily when I left the museum as I did still need them on occasion. The tagging would have replaced the folders in the favourites too.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great work! You've almost got everything up through #13! :) Just be sure and go back for #9 and take a look at feedster, topix.net, syndic8.com, or technoratic, then blog about it :) Then you'll be over halfway done! :)