Sunday, November 18, 2007

Rollyo

Rollyo - well talk about confusing! Totally easy to create a search engine and I chose travel and put a few things in it (while I was doing it, I found a brilliant fare to London next year...but no money ..sad!) Anyway the problems started when I tried to attach it to my blog. I went round and round and round in circles - couldn't find template firstly, then found Rollyo instructions totally beyond me. I wasn't quite screaming, but nearly. Anyway I think I got there! Will I use it, or has it much use for me - aaah, no - will stick to favourites on the computer - but maybe I missed the point. (and we lost the netball - so I'm walking around pretending I don't care - and I don't!)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Haha... sorry it's so daunting! Can you have another go at setting up a dud account so you can link it to the blog? We have to be fair to everyone in our crediting criteria and this is one of the discovery exercises! :) Best of luck! :)

Hevs said...

Re Rollyo - Have a look at the bottom of the page - that is the account, isn't it?