Saturday, December 1, 2007

#23 The last Post

Yep, it's the end of the trail for Web 2.0. I started off with a hiss and a roar, although I was uncertain about the reasoning behind the exercises and the application of many of them. By the end in 85% of the exercises, I had sorted out the rationale of me doing it and could see where it fitted in with regards to my job. The other 15% must be good for me - like eating vegetables perhaps! I hated the Technorati exercise (continuing the vegetable analogy, they are the peas of the programme!)
The programme got easier as I went through it which was good and was probably an indication of increased confidence, rather than increased ability.
Over and Out,
Hevs

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Woop woop and hooray. Well done and glad to hear you feel your confidence has increased in being able to play around to see what is out there regarding web 2.0 technologies. Well done.